Subject: The Information Forge is Growing
From: David Robinson <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 10:00:32 -0600

Hi

The Information Forge is looking for a new team member to help us reach out
to future clients in the non-profit sector. We need a great team player who
understands the realities of the non-profit world and can act as a partner
with the agencies, helping them to have the most efficient administrative
processes possible.

We are reaching out to our network for help in locating the perfect person
to join our team. If you know of someone who may be a great fit, we would
appreciate it if you would forward the attached posting to them.

Thanks!

David

 

David Robinson

Managing Partner

The Information Forge Inc.

201-135 Innovation Drive

Smartpark, University of Manitoba

Winnipeg Manitoba Canada  R3T 6A8

<http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?address=135%20Innovation%20Drive&city=
Winnipeg&state=MB&zipcode=R3T&country=CA&title=%3cb%3eThe%20Information%20Fo
rge%3cbr%20/%3e%20135%20Innovation%20Drive%3c/b%3e%3cbr%20/%3e%20Winnipeg,%2
0MB%20R3T%206A8%20&cid=lfmaplink> Map

(204) 480-1043

(866) 665-6622 toll free 

(204) 480-1079 fax 

 <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]

 <http://www.theinformationforge.com/> www.theInformationForge.com

  _____  

This communication, including its attachments, if any, is confidential and
intended only for the person(s) to whom it is addressed, and may contain
proprietary and/or privileged material. Any unauthorized review, disclosure,
copying, other distribution of this communication or taking of any action in
reliance on its contents is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
message in error, please notify us immediately so that we may amend our
records. Then, please delete this message (and its attachments, if any)
without reading, copying or forwarding it to anyone.