Subject: Re: [Muug] Hi
From: Dan Martin <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2018 21:51:45 -0600

Hi Mark

I am an MD with an interest in computer science.  If you happen to be at
Grace Hospital for any reason, look me up.  I have an interest in AI - I
would have done my Master's thesis in AI, but couldn't get a prof to be an
advisor in that area, so I did my thesis on CT algorithms instead.  I am a
hospitalist, and I have not had any time to pursue it further (also no time
to go to MUUG meetings and won't be there in the near future).

The guru on computers and nuclear medicine / imaging is Bill Leslie at
SBGH.  I corresponded with him many years back, don't know if he is still
around (I think he was doing bone densitometry in recent years).

-Dan Martin

On Wed, Feb 7, 2018 at 1:50 PM, MUUG meeting announcements <
[email-masked]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I’m new in Winnipeg. I practise nuclear medicine and do machine learning
> coding/research.
>
> I saw this list when downloading a Linux distro for my server, and thought
> I’d say “hi”.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Mark
>
> _______________________________________________
> Muug-announce mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://muug.ca/mailman/listinfo/muug-announce
>
>